A passport is a crucial document that helps a person travel abroad; a passport is a travel to international places. Passport agents are the people that help you in the application process and also resolve your queries regarding the issue of your passport, so if you are unfamiliar with the process or if you are struggling with the documentation, then you can take the help of the passport agents.
Passport agents assist you and guide you in the necessary direction that will help you to complete the process of passport issuing effectively and efficiently. If you want to get a new passport, then hire a passport agent and reduce stress.
Taking the help of a passport consultant is very beneficial as they are experienced, and so their knowledge helps in saving time.
Passport agents provide services in many places in India. For example, suppose you belong to Delhi or Noida, and you are looking for the best passport agents in Noida or Delhi. In that case, many leading passport service companies in Delhi and Noida can help you with the documentation and application process for a passport.
The passport agency provides various passport services like issuing regular passports, Tatkal passports, renewal of passports, passports for minors, etc.
Role Of Passport Agents in India
The passport agents work for the government, and their responsibilities include all the processes that are required in the issuing of the passport to the people who have applied for it.
Their role includes verifying the identity of the passport applicants, they also check whether all the application forms are filled correctly or not, and lastly, issuing the passport to the people who are approved.
The passport agents also provide help to people who have difficulty in completing their application for passport or visa services and also resolve their queries relating to the application process.
Passport agents also help to renew your passport. If you want to make corrections in your passport, like name, date of birth, etc., then hire a passport agent now.
Documents required for passport in India
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Gas collection bill
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
- Rent agreement
- Passport copy
- Birth certificate
- Assessment order of income tax
If you want to apply for a passport through a passport agent, then It is important to keep all the required documents with you.
Reasons For Hiring A Passport Agent
There are many reasons for hiring a passport agent, which are discussed below-
- Hiring a passport agent makes the passport application and other processes very simple. They provide assistance to you and resolve your queries regarding the application process and other such formalities.
- Hiring a passport agent helps to save time and prevent mistakes while filling out the application form. The agents possess excellent knowledge about the application process required for the issue of a passport, so they provide correct guidance to the applicant.
- They make the experience of passport issuing less stressful.
Documents required For passport renewal
The documents required for the renewal of an old passport are-
- Self-attested copies of the first two and last two pages of your old passport.
- Self-attested copies of ECR and Non-ECR pages.
- Self-attested copies of validity extension.
- Document proof that shows the cause of SVP (short validity passport).
Types of Passport
The Blue Passport: The blue passport is made for common people in India. It is a normal passport and is done to distinguish between high-profile people and common people.
The White Passport: The white passport is a very powerful passport. The white passport is with people working in another country. This shows that the person has authority and is a reputed person.
The Maroon Passport: A maroon passport is another kind of passport available in India. It is given to Nobel government officials. Maroon passport holders can complete the immigration process much faster than other types of passport holders.
The orange Passport (Coming soon): An orange passport will be provided to people who have completed their education till 10th grade. This Indian passport would be available to a large number of people in India. This passport is currently under development.
Procedure For Applying For A Passport In India
As we know, only online passport applications are accepted in India. An online passport apply is the only way to get the passport. If you want to apply for a passport online, then follow these steps.
- Fill out the application form online and provide all the required details correctly.
- After filling out the form, you have to complete the payment procedure. Fees for passport application can be completed online.
- Book your appointment with the passport office and reach passport seva Kendra on the day of the appointment.
- Keep all your documents with you for the verification process.
- Once the above steps are completed, there will be a police verification process on your current address.
- You can get a passport only after the completion of the verification process.
- The passport will be delivered to you by post at your current address.
Qualities Of Reliable Passport Agents
- Expertise and knowledge: The passport agents should possess complete and necessary knowledge required for the issue of a passport. They should be able to resolve the problem of the people who are having struggles in the process of applying for a passport.
- Professionalism and reliability: The passport agents should be organized and should know every detail regarding the issue of passports. They should be able to work effectively and efficiently for the completion of the application process. Talking about reliability, then, a passport agent should be trustworthy and patient; they should help the applicants with the application process and resolve their queries patiently because people might be unfamiliar with the passport issuing process and might get aggressive at times.
- Experienced: A passport agent must be experienced because it is necessary to gain the prior knowledge required for the application process and other formalities needed for the further issue process of the passport.
If the passport agent is not experienced and thus doesn’t know how to apply for a passport, then both applicant and the agent can be in trouble. This would make the process of passport issuing unnecessarily time-consuming and complicated.
Tips For Choosing The Right Passport Agent
You must choose the right passport agent in order to complete the process of issuing a passport in an efficient and effective manner.
Here are some tips that can help you in choosing the right passport agent who can help you in the application process-
- It is necessary to look for someone who is experienced and has gained essential knowledge. That person can help you with the application process and save you time.
- The passport agent must be reliable. You can also ask your friends, relatives, and other family members for some suggestions from reliable passport agents who have recently applied for the process of issuing the passport. For the online process, you can review the reviews and see what other people have commented about the agent. This will ensure surety. You should also look at whether the agent is providing you with the necessary guarantee or warranty for their service so that you can become sure that you are getting the correct help to complete the application filling process and other steps required in the issue of a passport.
- The next most important thing to look for in an agent is to see whether they are licensed and have the power to provide necessary passport services in your country or not.
Cost And Fee Charges Involved In Hiring A Passport Agent In India-
Type of Application
Fresh or reissue of passport(For a validity of 10 years, 36 pages)
Fresh or reissue of passport( For a validity of 10 years, 60 pages)
Fresh or reissue of passport( For minors who are below 18 years)Validity –5 yearsPages-36
Application for the replacement of passport ( if it has been damaged, misplaced, or lost passport)
- Name Change in 10th Mark sheet in India
- Procedure to Apply For Marriage Registration In Ghaziabad
- Name change in SDMC birth certificate
- Process of Name Change in Education Certificate in India
- Name Change in NDMC Birth Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1) Who are passport agents?
Passport agents are the employees of the government who help people apply for the issue of passports and need to familiarize themselves with the process in the application process. They also help to resolve the queries of people in this process.
Q2) Is it good to take the help of passport agents?
Yes, it is good to take the help of passport agents because their knowledge makes the process less hectic and more efficient.
Q3) what skills should a passion agent possess?
A passport agent must be experienced, reliable, professional and should have proper knowledge of the passport application process.
Q4) Is being a passport agent difficult and requires lots of qualifications?
To become a passport agent, an individual must fit under certain conditions framed by the government; that is, a person must be a citizen of a country, he/she must be 18 years old, and pass a background check.
Q5) Is the job of passport agents enjoyable and easy?
Passport agents have to face a lot of challenges. Their work is not easy as they have to manage a vast amount of applications daily and resolve the queries of people. Their job doesn’t have fixed working hours. They have to work for irregular and long hours in order to complete their work.
Q6) Who is eligible to apply for an orange passport?
People who have achieved education till 10th grade are required to apply for an orange passport in India.